Why Diploma (Civil) @ DU?
- Highly Qualified, Well Experienced, Industry Linked, Dedicated Faculties
- A strong theoretical foundation for crystal clear fundamentals
- Focus on project-based learning with applications of technologies in real life
- Exposure to cutting-edge technologies through seminars and workshops
- Field training to prepare industry-ready students
- NABL accredited state-of-art laboratories
The opportunities in Civil Engineering will grow as the technology will develop and the requirement of civil engineer will generate in government sector such as roads and buildings department, irrigation department, survey department, Gujarat Water Supply Sewerage Board, Sardar Sarovar Narmada Nigam Limited, Cluster Department, as well as all municipal corporations and municipalities of Gujarat also have good employment opportunities. One can also do one's own personal business after doing civil engineering.
1. Site Engineer/Additional Assistant Engineer,
3. Structural Designer,
4. Estimator and Valuer,
5. Project manager,
8. Lab Technician,
9. Town Planner,
10. Planning and Interior Designer,
11. Quality Check Engineer