How to Apply?
How to Apply?Apply Online
1. Candidate Registration
The candidate first needs to register himself/herself before applying to any course, verify their Mobile No. & Email Address and select course.
2. Fill Basic Details
It includes your personal details i.e. Full Name, Gender, Birth Date, Communication Address, etc.
3. Fill Education Details
It varies based on the course you selected. It includes SSC, HSC, Entrance Exam Score, etc.
4. Upload Documents
The candidate is required to upload his/her Photo, Signature, Qualifying & Entrance Exam Marksheets, etc.
5. Application Fees Payment
At this stage, the candidate needs to consent and validate the provided information and needs to complete the payment of the Application Fee.
5. Choice Filling (Not for all Courses)
In certain courses where specializations are offered, the candidate is required to fill the choice.
- arrow_forward Programs Offered
- arrow_forward How to Apply?
- arrow_forward Direct Admission Portal
- arrow_forward Why Darshan University?
- arrow_forward e-Brochures
- arrow_forward Career Guidance Booklets
- arrow_forward Scholarships
- arrow_forward Education Loan
- arrow_forward Admission Offices
- arrow_forward Transportation Service
Darshan University - having the foundation of its first Institution laid in 2009, and later on, established and consolidated under Gujarat Private Universities (Second Amendment) Act of 2021. It is one of the leading institutes within Saurashtra that offers Diploma, UG, and PG Courses.