- Eligibility: Student must have secured 80 or more Percentile in 12th Science and family income must be less than Rs. 6 lakh/annum.
- Amount of Scholarship: Rs. 50,000/- or 50% of tuition fees whichever is less.
 Freeship Card for Scheduled Caste Candidates for Post Metric Scholarship
- Eligibility: Student must belong to SC or ST category and family income must be less than Rs. 2,50,000/annum.
- Amount of Scholarship: 100% tuition fees.
 Scholarship for SEBC/OBC Category
- Eligibility: Student must belong to OBC category and family income must be less than Rs. 2,50,000/annum.
- Amount of Scholarship: Rs. 50,000/-
 Tuition Fee Waiver Scheme (TFWS)
- Under TFW scheme, students do not have to pay tuition fee (Rs. 60,000 to Rs. 1,00,000 approx) in SFI.
- 5% of total seats shall be filled by TFW scheme, e.g. 60 seats then 3 seats shall be filled by TFWS.
- Students whose parent's income is less than Rs. 8 lakh/annum are eligible for TFWS.
- Admission is strictly on merit number through admission committee.
- TFW scheme shall be applicable for complete duration of the course(4 Years).
- To get the benefits of TFW Scheme, the candidate has to submit the income certificate issued after 31st March from either 'Mamlatdar' or ''Taluka Development Officer (TDO)' or 'Collector(Jan Seva Kendra)' at the time of application form filling(registration for admission).
- No other document shall be considered valid(e.g. Income tax return, Certificate issued by 'Sarpanch').
- arrow_forward Programs Offered
- arrow_forward How to Apply?
- arrow_forward Direct Admission Portal
- arrow_forward Why Darshan University?
- arrow_forward e-Brochures
- arrow_forward Career Guidance Booklets
- arrow_forward Scholarships
- arrow_forward Education Loan
- arrow_forward Admission Offices
- arrow_forward Transportation Service
Darshan University - having the foundation of its first Institution laid in 2009, and later on established and consolidated under Gujarat Private Universities (Second Amendment) Act of 2021. It is one of leading institute in Saurashtra offering Diploma, UG, and PG Courses.