Quality enhancement is a continuous process and sustaining the momentum of quality cognizance is crucial for an Institution. Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) is conceived as a mechanism to build and ensure a quality culture at the institutional level. The prime goal of the IQAC is to develop a system for conscious, consistent & catalytic improvement in the academic and administrative performance of institutions. IQAC was constituted to develop quality culture in the university. IQAC strives to promote holistic academic excellence through planning, guiding, and monitoring quality assurance and quality enhancement with respect to academic, administrative activities. IQAC supports academic audit, accreditation activities, feedback mechanism and various academic and administrative committees of university.
IQAC develop mechanisms and procedures for
- Ensuring timely, efficient, and progressive performance of academic, administrative, and financial tasks
- Quality of academic and research programs
- Optimization and integration of modern methods of teaching and learning
- Ensuring the adequacy, maintenance and functioning of the support structure and services
Functions of IQAC
- Development and application of quality benchmarks/parameters for the various academic and administrative activities of the university
- Facilitating the creation of a learner-centric environment for participatory teaching and learning process
- Arrangement for feedback responses from all stakeholders on quality-related processes
- Development and maintenance of institutional database through Darshan University Management System (DUMS) for maintaining/enhancing the institutional quality
Darshan University - having the foundation of its first Institution laid in 2009, and later on established and consolidated under Gujarat Private Universities (Second Amendment) Act of 2021. It is one of leading institute in Saurashtra offering Diploma, UG, and PG Courses.