- About Department
- Academic Programs
- Study Material
- Skill Development & Research Centers
- Industrial Consultancy
- News & Event
- Photo Gallery
+91 - 97277 47318
+91 - 95105 14255
Electrical Engineering Department (EED), at Institute is involved in providing quality education at both Postgraduate and Undergraduate levels. Department aims to produce engineers who are critical, original, and independent thinkers along with the strong foundation in contemporary electrical engineering, basic sciences, mathematics, computing, and communication. Department also believes in values, attitudes, diversity of opinion,ethics and vision that will prepare student for lifetimes of success,continued learning and leadership in their chosen careers.
B.E. in Electrical EngineeringUnder Graduate
Duration: 4 Years | Intake: 60 | Tuition Fees: 73,000/Year
M.E. in Electrical EngineeringPost Graduate
Duration: 2 Years | Intake: 24 | Tuition Fees: 50,000/Year
BE in Electronics & CommunicationUnder Graduate
Duration: 4 Years | Intake: 30 | Tuition Fees: 73,000/year
ME in Electronics & CommunicationPost Graduate
Duration: 2 Years | Intake: 18 | Tuition Fees: 50,000/year
- Department has NABL accreditation for Pump-Motor Testing and Calibration approved by Board of Quality Council of India.
- Department has autonomously installed 50 kWp PV Solar Power Plant (Rooftop) at institute campus.
- Department is also appointed as Baseline Energy Data Monitoring Assistance Japan International Cooperation Agency - JICA (Government of Japan).
Department has key licences like
- Accredited Energy Auditor (AEA–0287) approved by BEE (Bureau of Energy Efficiency), Ministry of Power, Government of India.
- Energy Manager approved by MNRE (Ministry of New and Renewable Energy), Government of India.
- Energy Auditor approved by MNRE (Ministry of New and Renewable Energy), Government of India.
- Training provider for skill development programs approved by NISE (National Institute of Solar Energy), MNRE (Ministry of New and Renewable Energy).
- Energy Audit Consultant by approving organization - GEDA (Gujarat Energy Development Agency).
- NGOs / Non-Profit Organizations approved by MNRE (Ministry of New and Renewable Energy), Government of India.
- Training provider SCGJ (Skill Council for Green Jobs) - National Skill Development mission.
- Department conducts energy conservation promotional programs and activities by demonstrating Urja Mitra Home - Mobile Energy Conservation Demonstration Van provided by GEDA (Gujarat Energy Development Agency).
- Wide spectrums of innovative co-curricular, cultural and extracurricular activities are being organized - which inculcate a spirit of team work & leadership in students.
- Invited experts are widely recognized experts in their respective Fields from Energy Efficient Technologies, Fluke, Fuji Electric India Pvt Ltd., kWatt Solutions, Think Lab (IIT-Bombay), Neo Creative Vision Technologies (NCVT-Ahmedabad), MathWorks (MATLAB), Vision Institute - Rajkot, Executive Engineer (GETCO & PGVCL), TERI - SIDBI Rajkot Engineering Cluster, GEDA (Gujarat Energy Development Agency), Institute of Engineers (India), Persotech Solutions , Automation System Engineering Pvt.Ltd.etc.
Darshan Institute of Engineering & Technology is a leading institute offering undergraduate (B.E.), postgraduate (M.E.) and Diploma programs in engineering.