- Admission Procedure
1. Check Eligibility
- SSC passed with Maths, Science and English
2. Prepare Documents
- SSC Mark-sheet, Leaving Certificate (for all).
- Income Certificate, Caste Certificate, NCL (if applicable)
3. Buy PIN & Booklet
- Purchase PIN & Booklet from the ICICI Bank in given time duration.
4. Register Online
- Register online at www.gujdiploma.nic.in
5. Submit Photocopy of Documents @ Help Center
- Submit photocopy of documents at Help Center only if you want to register for TFWS or Reserve Category.
6. Finalize College & Branch
- Counseling Guidelines
7. Choice Filling
- Fill the choices as per step 6 in given time duration.
- Don't forget to print filled choices.
8. Confirm Admission
- Get print of the Information Letter & Payment Slip and Pay token tution fees at designated ICICI Bank or Online.
9. Participate in Reshuffling Round
- If you want better choice from your choices in which you got admission then take part in Reshuffling round.
Students can avail the Loan facility from any public sector or private sector banks.
Different banks have different norms & policies but in general:
- Maximum loan amount can be 15 Lakh Rs.
- No Guarantee or collateral security required for loan upto 5 lakh Rs.
- Repayments will start after 1 year of course completion or 6 months of a job (whichever is earlier).
- Avail of tax rebates for the interest on an education loan under Section 80-E of the Income Tax-Act 1961.
- The student loan will be disbursed in full or in suitable installments taking into account the requirement of funds and/or fee schedule assessed by the Bank directly to the educational institution.
Darshan Institute of Engineering & Technology is a leading institute offering undergraduate (B.E.), postgraduate (M.E.) and Diploma programs in engineering.