Women's Development Cell
- About Us
- Women's Development Cell
As per the directive of Gujarat Technological University, Darshan Institute Engineering & Technology set up Women’s Development Committee in March, 2011. The objectives of Women Development Committee are listed below:
- To create social awareness to female staff members and girl students in the college about the relevant issues related to women.
- To encourage the members to participate in the activities exclusively meant for their development as women.
- To organize seminars, workshops for creating general awareness and orientation to students, teachers, non-teaching staff for their active and sustained participation in the activities of the Committee.
- To promote general well-being of female students, teaching and non teaching female staff of the institute.
- To inculcate social values in them by conducting community service activities
- To organize various types of training programmes and create awareness about self-employment schemes for the encouragement of self-reliance among women.
The Women Development Committee (WDC) of the College is also acting as a grievance Committee for the members to take care of any untoward actions against them if any.
Committee Members :
|1||Dr. R. G. Dhamsaniya||Chairman & Principal Degree - Administration|
|2||Prof. G. B. Sanghani||Head - Computer|
|3||Prof. S. M. Patel||Assistant Professor - Electrical|
|4||Prof. D. B. Kagathara||Assistant Professor - Computer|
|5||Prof. A. V. Gohel||Head - Library|
Darshan Institute of Engineering & Technology is a leading institute offering undergraduate, graduate and postgraduate programs in engineering.