Grievance Redressal Cell
- About Us
- Grievance Redressal Cell
The institute has carved a unique niche when it comes to addressing the grievances faced by any student or staff member of the institute. The institute has defined a committee constituted under the regulations with following objectives:
- To develop an organizational framework to resolve grievances of the students and other stakeholders.
- To enlighten the students on their duties and responsibilities to access benefits.
- To ensure effective solution to the student’s grievances.
- To investigate the reason of dissatisfaction.
- To obtain where possible a speedy resolution to the problem.
Committee Members :
|1||Dr. R. G. Dhamsaniya||Chairman & Principal Degree - Administration|
|2||Prof. M. V. Sanghani||Principal - Diploma|
|3||Prof. P. U. Jadeja||Assistant Professor - Computer|
|4||Mr. B. H. Ghodasara||Jurisdiction|
|5||Dr. A. K. Verma||Professor|
Darshan Institute of Engineering & Technology is a leading institute offering undergraduate, graduate and postgraduate programs in engineering.