Institute provides Department wise Book Bank facility to help the needy meritorious students. The Book Bank has a separate collection of books other than the library books. Book Bank is providing 4-6 books (as per availablity) to the student for the complete semester in the beginning of each academic session, apart from the normal facility of lending 2 books from Central Library.
Rules For Book Bank Members
- A student may get a maximum of six books from the Book Bank at a time.
- Books will be issued at beginning of each semester as per the schedule notified for the purpose.
- Books will be issued for whole semester. Student will be required to deposit the books after the completion of the exam as per the schedule notified.
- A fine will be levied if book will not be returned as per the schedule.
- Students will be responsible for any damage caused for the books. Students are advised to verify the physical condition of the books at time of its lending.
- If a book is lost the student will be required to pay the current market price of the book.
- Books will be issued on first come first served basis.
Darshan Institute of Engineering & Technology is a leading institute offering undergraduate (B.E.), postgraduate (M.E.) and Diploma programs in engineering.