- About Department
- Academic Programs
- Study Material
- Industrial Consultancy
- News & Event
- Photo Gallery
+91 - 97277 47318
+91 - 95105 14255
Electrical Engineering Department (EED), at Institute is involved in providing quality education at both Postgraduate and Undergraduate levels. Department aims to produce engineers who are critical, original, and independent thinkers along with the strong foundation in contemporary electrical engineering, basic sciences, mathematics, computing, and communication. Department also believes in values, attitudes, diversity of opinion,ethics and vision that will prepare student for lifetimes of success,continued learning and leadership in their chosen careers.
B.E. in Electrical EngineeringUG
Duration: 4 Years | Intake: 180 | Tuition Fees: 73,000/Year
M.E. in Electrical EngineeringPG
Duration: 2 Years | Intake: 24 | Tuition Fees: 95,000/Year
- Department has autonomously installed 50 kWp PV Solar Power Plant (Rooftop) at institute campus.
- Department is also appointed as Baseline Energy Data Monitoring Assistance Japan International Cooperation Agency - JICA (Government of Japan).
Department has key licences like
- Accredited Energy Auditor (AEA–0252) approved by BEE (Bureau of Energy Efficiency), Ministry of Power, Government of India.
- Center for Suryamitra Skill Development Programs approved by NISE (National Institute of Solar Energy), MNRE (Ministry of New and Renewable Energy), Govt. of India in collaboration with GEDA (Gujarat Energy Development Agency).
- ESCO Grade “BEE Grade – 3” approved by BEE (Bureau of Energy Efficiency), Ministry of Power, Government of India.
- Energy Audit Consultant by approving organization - GEDA (Gujarat Energy Development Agency).
- NGOs / Non-Profit Organizations approved by MNRE (Ministry of New and Renewable Energy), Government of India.
- Energy Auditor approved by Government of Gujarat.
- Training provider SCGJ (Skill Council for Green Jobs) - National Skill Development mission.
- Energy Auditor (REA 3) with Energy Efficiency Management Office, Ministry of Energy & Public Utilities, Republic of Mauritius.
- Department conducts energy conservation promotional programs and activities by demonstrating Urja Mitra Home - Mobile Energy Conservation Demonstration Van provided by GEDA (Gujarat Energy Development Agency).
- Wide spectrums of innovative co-curricular, cultural and extracurricular activities are being organized - which inculcate a spirit of team work & leadership in students.
- Invited experts are widely recognized experts in their respective Fields from Danfoss - Engineering Tomorrow, Fluke, Fuji Electric India Pvt Ltd., kWatt Solutions, Think Lab (IIT-Bombay), Neo Creative Vision Technologies (NCVT-Ahmedabad), MathWorks (MATLAB), Vision Institute - Rajkot, Executive Engineer (GETCO & PGVCL), TERI - SIDBI Rajkot Engineering Cluster, GEDA (Gujarat Energy Development Agency), Institute of Engineers (India), Persotech Solutions , Automation System Engineering Pvt.Ltd.etc.
Darshan Institute of Engineering & Technology is a leading institute offering undergraduate, graduate and postgraduate programs in engineering.