Teaching Scheme (in Hours)
Subject Credit : 5
Examination Scheme (in marks)
ESE Viva (V)
After learning the course the students should be able to:
1. Describe the basic idea & fault finding about the audio and video transmitter and receiver sections which are used in homes, office, public places for mass communications to the people.
2. Explain importance of Digital Audio and Video systems including compression and importance of compression.
3. Distinguish between stereo & Hi-fi Amplifier.
4. Understand CD/DVD player mechanism & fault finding in CD player with advance technique. Also explain AM/FM tuners, MP3 players and Blue-Ray technology.
5. Explore Advanced Digital colour Television systems(LCD, LED, Plasma) & fault finding.
6. Touch the advance topics of the HDTV, 3D TV and OLED TV.
Darshan Institute of Engineering & Technology is a leading institute offering undergraduate, graduate and postgraduate programs in engineering.