Admission Procedure (Gujarat Engineering Admission 2018)
- Admission Procedure
Steps to get Admission
1 Check Eligibility (Physics + Maths + Chemistry / Computer)
|Board||Category||Theory Marks||Theory + Practical Marks|
|GSEB||Open||135 / 300||180 / 400|
|GSEB||Reserve||120 / 300||180 / 400|
|Other Boards||Open||108 / 240||135 / 300|
|Other Boards||Reserve||96 / 240||120 / 300|
2 Prepare Documents
- SSC, HSC & GUJCET Mark-sheet, Leaving Certificate (for all).
- Income Certificate, Caste Certificate, NCL (if applicable)
3 Buy PIN & Booklet
- Purchase PIN & Booklet from the Kotak Mahindra Bank in given time duration.
4 Register Online
- Register online at www.gujacpc.nic.in
5 Submit Photocopy of Documents @ Help Center
- Submit photocopy of documents at Help Center only if you want to register for TFWS or Reserve Category.
6 Finalize College & Branch
- Read Branch-College Selection booklet carefully & make a list of colleges & branches of your choice.
7 Choice Filling
- Fill the choices as per step 6 in given time duration.
- Don't forget to print filled choices.
8 Confirm Admission
- Get print of the Information Letter & Payment Slip and Pay token tution fees at designated Kotak Mahindra Bank or Online.
9 Participate in Reshuffling Round
- If you want better choice from your choices in which you got admission then take part in Reshuffling round.
 MYSY (Mukhyamantri Yuva Swalamban Yojana)
- Eligibility: Student must have secured 80 or more Percentile in 12th Science and family income must be less than Rs. 6 lakh/annum.
- Amount of Scholarship: Rs. 50,000/- or 50% of tuition fees whichever is less.
 Freeship Card for Scheduled Caste Candidates for Post Metric Scholarship
- Eligibility: Student must belong to SC or ST category and family income must be less than Rs. 2,50,000/annum.
- Amount of Scholarship: 100% tuition fees.
 Scholarship for SEBC/OBC Category
- Eligibility: Student must belong to OBC category and family income must be less than Rs. 2,50,000/annum.
- Amount of Scholarship: Rs. 50,000
 Tuition Fee Waiver Scheme (TFWS)
- Under TFW scheme, students do not have to pay tuition fee (Rs. 60,000 to Rs. 1,00,000 approx) in SFI.
- 5% of total seats shall be filled by TFW scheme, e.g. 60 seats then 3 seats shall be filled by TFWS.
- Students whose parent's income is less than Rs. 6 lakh/annum are eligible for TFWS.
- Admission is strictly on merit number through admission committee.
- TFW scheme shall be applicable for complete duration of the course(4 Years).
- To get the benefits of TFW Scheme, the candidate has to submit the income certificate issued after 31st March from either 'Mamlatdar' or ''Taluka Development Officer (TDO)' or 'Collector(Jan Seva Kendra)' at the time of application form filling(registration for admission).
- No other document shall be considered valid(e.g. Income tax return, Certificate issued by 'Sarpanch').
Students can avail the Loan facility from any public sector or private sector banks.
Different banks have different norms & policies but in general:
- Maximum loan amount can be 15 Lakh Rs.
- No Guarantee or collateral security required for loan upto 5 lakh Rs.
- Repayments will start after 1 year of course completion or 6 months of a job (whichever is earlier).
- Avail of tax rebates for the interest on an education loan under Section 80-E of the Income Tax-Act 1961.
- The student loan will be disbursed in full or in suitable installments taking into account the requirement of funds and/or fee schedule assessed by the Bank directly to the educational institution.
Darshan Institute of Engineering & Technology is a leading institute offering undergraduate, graduate and postgraduate programs in engineering.